Early Foreign Language Instruction
Children are great at learning foreign languages early in life and have the ability to do it so effortlessly! They pick up authentic foreign accents and intonation really well and the younger they start - the better. Older children and adults simply do not have that ability anymore and it takes longer time and more effort for them to catch up. Give your children the gift of learning early and watch them thrive!
At Star Performers
We have developed our unique two-year progressive learning curriculum that is adapted for different age-groups and levels of language command. Within our curriculum, we use elements of popular European methods for accelerated early language learning. Our programs teach conversational skills in a very interactive setting. The objective is for kids to acquire verbal foreign language fluency by the end of Year 2. To demonstrate concepts, we use classic foreign songs, games, and crafts, in addition to having regular story-time and media segments. Parents stay very involved, as well!
Who attends our foreign language programs?
- We welcome preschoolers and children attending elementary school (K-5th) in our regular programs.
- We enjoy working with children coming from multicultural backgrounds and multilingual families.
- We prepare families before a big international trip or an international relocation.
- We work with adoptive parents wanting to preserve the native heritage of their foreign born children.
- We can offer our programs at our Star Performers locations or bring them to your children's school/preschool.